Decision Strategy Designer
Athens, Attikí, GreeceData-driven CX
Who we are?
Satori is an Analytics Agency made with one simple vision: to give clarity in decision making through data analytics.
Whether it’s a cloud-based big data ecosystem for a global fintech or a machine learning model predicting churn for a leading airline group, Satori develops cutting edge analytics solutions, providing real value to its clients. Services cover the whole data lifecycle from ingestion and warehousing to ML and AI applications.
Satori is a scale-up, well on track to become the leading data and analytics company in South-Eastern Europe and already a 85+ specialized tech team, consisting of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, Software Engineers, QAs, and CRM Specialists, delivering innovative data, tech, and customer experience solutions. The majority of our clients are household names and global brands in FMCG, retail, ecommerce, financial services, and travel, with a footprint in Greece but also across Europe and beyond.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Decision Strategy Designer, to work exclusively with one of our top clients, one of the largest and most well-respected companies in the country.
What’s your day-to-day
As a Decision Strategy Designer, you are exceptional at combining the knowledge of marketing strategies and data analysis, and apply it to everyday challenges to create strategies that result to successful always-on marketing campaigns!
On any particular day you will be doing several of the following:
- Work directly with internal campaign owners to identifying the digital process automation needs.
- Design campaign orchestration for timely & contextual interactions with the customer through digital channel.
- Consult, design process flows, and decision rules.
- Plan, execute, and monitor campaigns and performance and analysing results to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with other teams and segments to understand business priorities and map them in commercial rules that will orchestrate automated campaigning.
- Simulate workflow changes in campaigning to understand and measure the impact they will have on the business flows.
- Hypothesize, A/B test and optimize decisioning strategy via automated and relevant campaigning in digital and offline channels.
- Work with Adobe chapter and analyse customer behaviour data to design and propose decisioning strategies that will trigger “next best action” campaigns.
- Liaise with Adobe Martech and Adtech roles to ensure consistency of customer communications through Pega, Adobe Target and paid media.
More than the above’s, you will be working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment, so you can never expect to have just another typical day at work. Sometimes you will feel out of your comfort zone, but you will probably never feel bored!
Your professional expertise
To be considered for the role we ask that you have:
- MSc or BSc in Statistics, Information Systems or Business Studies combining analytical thinking.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data related roles.
- Familiarity with marketing strategies and good understanding of business perspective, via previous working experience.
- Incorporating consumer analytics, customer 360 data, and campaign data into the CRM strategy.
- Understand various online and offline data sources, meaningful for gaining insights of customer behaviour and interests
- Excellent use of English and fluency in both oral and written.
- Experience in analysing customer behaviour and designing base marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of one of SQL, SPSS, Python or other data scripting languages.
It will be considered a strong plus if you have:
- Knowledge on Adobe Analytics.
- JIRA/Confluence, MS Project, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Excellent use of MS Excel.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong facilitation and organization skills.
- Experience working with agile methodologies / in agile teams strongly preferred .
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with both technical and business audiences in English and Greek.
- Very good analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills, with high-levels of creativity.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- · Strong time-management and prioritization skills, with the ability to juggle multiple balls.
Apart from the above, you are a doer who enjoys getting your hands dirty; a go-getter who is the driving force pushing projects forward.
You have a positive attitude; you care not only about your job but for the team.
You proactively communicate with the team because you understand that communication is key to effective collaboration. Everyone wants to work with you!
Our most important perk is offering you an energy-laden workplace, serving a big-brand client working with some of the market’s top talent, and an opportunity to see your work affecting big real-life business decisions.
Apart from that, here are some highlights:
- Opportunity to work as part of a leading brand in Greece and internationally.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Hybrid working conditions.
- Private Insurance.
- A great and fast laptop to do your magic.